The Ferrell W. Dunn Scholarship, in honor of Ferrell W. Dunn, was established, to assist Delaware County graduates who desire to study medicine, but lack the necessary financial resources to do so. The number of scholarships awarded each year
is based on the availability of income in the fund, with annual renewals possible.
DOWNLOAD THE FERRELL W. DUNN APPLICATION
Supplemental Information (to be included with the scholarship application):
- List of extra-curricular activities (i.e. Athletics, Social Clubs, Student Body Government, Community Involvement, Honors, Awards, etc.). Include the activity, years participating and any offices held, recognition and/or honors.
- List work experience & wage earned (current-employment first).
- A brief summary stating your reasons to study and practice medicine.
- Letter of recommendation from curriculum advisor, college administrator, or an academic professional.
- High school transcript that includes GPA, class standing, SAT and/or ACT scores. Also include medical school academic report if available.
- Name and contact information for three references.
Instructions for submitting required Material:
- Compile all required information into one email.
- Subject line should read: [Scholarship Name - Student Name, Semester / Year]
- Example: Ferrell W. Dunn Scholarship - Curtis Krammes, Fall - 2021