You spend your time attaining goals, making memories, and creating a legacy. We help facilitate that by spending our time protecting, preserving, and growing your assets. It’s one of the ways we provide you with exceptionally attentive service,
adapting to offer the right solutions as your needs change.
Our team of wealth managers, portfolio managers, private bankers and wealth advisors will conscientiously work with you to determine your goals and help you achieve them. We deliver expertise across multiple disciplines, ensuring you get the right solutions
for your unique needs.
We partner with individuals, families, and organizations to attentively provide comprehensive solutions and personal service in pursuit of a secure financial future.
We create value for our clients through:
- Powerful Local Resources – Delivering broad advisory capabilities through local, engaged and empowered leaders.
- Comprehensive and Coordinated Approach – Surrounding our clients with a team of experts to deliver financial solutions focused on their long-term financial success.
- Standard of Excellence – Delivering proactive service and client advocacy as we look to build powerful, intergenerational relationships.
Our team consists of more than 100 professionals (including Attorneys, CFAs, CFPs, CTFAs, CRPSs, CPA's and ChFCs) advising clients on over $6 billion in assets.
Our solutions for every goal
- Investment Management
- Tailored Lending and Deposits
- Estate and Financial Planning
- Estate Administration
- Investment Management
- 401(k) Plans and 403(b) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Pension Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- SEP/Simple IRAs
Our team delivers attentive expertise in the following disciplines
The preservation and growth of your assets are important to your future, and successful wealth management begins with establishing a financial blueprint. Together we will work to outline short and long-term goals and define your risk tolerance; doing
so will allow us to tailor a mix of assets to meet your goals. Regular reviews will take place to keep investments aligned with your objectives and to address any changes that occur along the way.
- Diversified equity and fixed income portfolio management for individuals, non-profits and businesses
- Client access to portfolio research and management teams
- Fee-based asset management - aligning client goals with portfolio management
- Disciplined buy and sell philosophy
Financial and Estate Planning
Successfully managing your personal wealth and efficiently passing it to your loved ones is vital in creating a secure financial future for you and your family. A comprehensive and coordinated plan is the key to creating sound solutions focused on your
long term financial success. We will partner with you and your other professional advisors to find the answer to your unique needs.
- Personal financial planning
- Business succession planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Tax and asset protection
- Long term care
- Estate and charitable giving
First Merchants is dedicated to serving the exclusive needs of professionals, executives and affluent individuals and families with expedited, tailored solutions and a personal touch. Each client’s needs are intricate and nuanced. Private Banking
custom designs cash management and financing strategies based upon individual goals, values and resources.
- Private Checking and Private Wealth Account, both offered exclusively to Private Banking clients
- Portfolio Lines of Credit
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Portfolio Residential Mortgages
- Personal and Professional Investment Financing
Whether you are focused on protecting your assets today or providing for your family when tomorrow comes, having a trusted fiduciary you can count on is critical. First Merchants Private Wealth Advisors is here both today and tomorrow to serve you and
- Living trusts
- Testamentary and Irrevocable trusts
- Estate administration
- Charitable trusts
- Special needs trusts
Retirement Plan Services
A successful retirement program is one of the most important benefits you can offer your employees. Regardless of the size of your business or the plan you need, we can help. We will advise you through every step in starting a plan, or transferring an
existing plan to one of our experts. First Merchants offers many retirement plan options and will help you determine the ideal solution for your business. We emphasize personal attention for every participant in every plan. It is our job to keep you
focused on your goals in order to maximize your savings, minimize your taxes, and make your savings last.
- 401(k) and 403(b) Plans
- Profit-Sharing Plans
- Pension Plans
- Cross-Tested Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- SEP and SIMPLE IRAs
First Merchants offers full service brokerage accounts through First Merchants Investment Services*. Services and solutions include:
- Taxable, retirement, and college savings accounts
- Financial and retirement planning
- Tailored equity, fixed income, and insurance solutions
We provide the ability for you to connect with us in the medium that makes the most sense for you and your schedule. For clients that are conducting virtual meetings through video conferencing with First Merchants, you can download the video call instructions
Microsoft Teams video call instructions for clients
SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are
offered. Investments are: *Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured *May lose value *Not financial institution guaranteed *Not a deposit *Not insured by any federal government agency. Registered location: 200 East Jackson St., Muncie, IN 47305 (866) 238 0082
Business Continuity Plan.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Cetera Investment Services LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Not all of
the products and services referenced on this site may be available in every state and through every advisor listed. For additional information please contact the advisor(s) listed on the site, visit the Cetera Investment Services LLC site at